SESSION – 2018 - 19
· It is compulsory for each student to appear in the Final Examination.
· If a student remains absent in Final Examination due to medical reasons he/she needs to submit the medical certificate from CMO and will be allowed to appear in the compartment examinations in the respective subjects.
· To be Promoted to the next class
Ø A Student has to score minimum 33% marks in each subject (separately in theory and Practical) in the Annual Examination.
Ø And also minimum 33% marks in each subject (separately in theory and Practical) in Average of Periodic Tests , Half Yearly and Annual Examinations.
· If a student fails in one subject, then he is eligible for appearing in the compartment in that subject.
· Students who are failing in 2 or more than 2 subjects will be detained in the same class.